Become a Volunteer at The Vale Pantry
The Vale Pantry is only able to run thanks to our amazing volunteers. We have a range of activities which are carried out by volunteers:
- Working in the Pantry, helping our members, and helping to keep the shelves stocked.
- Collecting food from Supermarkets at their end of day where we are given excess and short dated produce.
- Collecting surplus food from Dorset based Food Banks when they have a glut that they can share with us.
- Unloading our deliveries and helping stock the pantry.
- Delivering food to families or individuals when they are isolating.
If you are interested in helping a great cause and want to be part of our team, please fill in and submit our Volunteer Application Form, either e-mail back to us, or drop it through the door. If we don’t have a role for you straight away – we’ll let you know as soon as we do!